What to see at the London International Boat Show
The annual London International Boat Show is one big boating extravaganza with an exhibition of boats, live water sports, accessories and loads of marine attractions. It's a big event in the London calender and attracts hundreds of visitors to the massive ExCeL Exhibition Centre in East London.
Whether you're a sailor or landlubber, there's something for everyone at the show. As London accommodation specialists, we always see a rise in demand for serviced apartments in the Canary Wharf and Docklands area during the show and help accommodate many of its exhibitors and visitors.
What to see at the London International Boat Show?
- You can explore hundreds of boats, from vast, extravagant yachts to mini dinghies, from modern, state-of-the-art boats to classics at The London Boat Show. Visitors can climb aboard and experience the boats up close, whilst experts are on hand to talk through the latest models.
- Tullett Prebon London International Boat Show's attractions include a water sports area, working and narrow boats and a section where you can find celebrity interviews and educational shows. And making the most of its dockside location, there's always the chance to try out boats on the river.
- There's a variety of on-water activities available in the indoor pool so get ready to make a splash. Kids will be keen to get their hands on some of the deck games designed for younger hands - they can even try a scuba dive experience. Both interesting and educational, this is the place for little sailors to learn the ropes, especially as children under 15 get in for free.
- Watersports Action Pool for canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and more
- The Classic Boat display of traditional skills and marine artistry
- Talks and workshops on everything boat-related at The Knowledge Box
If you are visiting the London International Boat Show and would like to book accommodation nearby please contact us via email or phone and speak to one of our friendly customer service advisors on +44 843 289 88 20 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org